01 iulie 2011

întrebări întrebătoare

Facebook: Twenty-five racehorses, no stopwatch, five tracks. Figure out the top three fastest horses in the fewest number of races. The fewest number of races is one. Just keep those suckers running round and round and round until they collapse from exhaustion. The final three make it through, the rest end up as dog food. Actually, I thought that’s how they make dog food.
Brown & Brown Insurance: How would you rate your life on a scale of 1 to 10? On bad days, I’d say it was a 1. Perhaps a 2. I mean, there are people who have it much worse than me, yeah? On good days, I’d say 3. You’re the first people I’ve spoken to since last Friday, did you know that?

de aici

În cazul meu, cîte benzinării sunt într-un cartier din Bucureşti? (mai era una, mai deşteaptă, dar am uitat-o. O ştiam tot de pe un sait din ăsta de recrutare dăşteaptă). Voi?